Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Beachy Mason Jar Dispenser

I love crafting with traditional mason jars. The possibility seem to be endless when it comes to creating with these vintage jars that add charm to any space.


A few years ago I shared a DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser tutorial here on my blog. Wow it sure doesn’t seem like it was two years ago? Crazy? Oh Ma Dear!


I am happy to share my mason jar dispenser again but this time with a few “Just 2 Cute” embellishments.  I spray painted the lid to match the black pump, added some fabric ribbon, and strung a few sea shells.  I am loving the beachy feel and adorable look.


I am going to add one of these new dispensers on my kitchen sink. If you're crazy home life is anything like mine, then washing dishes is an endless task so why not do it in style.


Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.
Smiles, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment