Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Handmade Candies

Inspired by a photo of yummy Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownies, that I stumbled upon on Pinterest.  I made the brownies and candies for this year’s Super Bowl Party that we attended at a friends home.  I made a double batch of brownies, and they dispensed quickly from my large dessert plate.  Yes, they were a big hit, gone before the BeyoncĂ© concert.  I had no candies or brownies to take home.

You can find both recipes for the brownies and candies on Sally’s fabulous blog at Sally’s Baking Addiction.  You must link over and check out her blog.  Her dessert photos are fabulous {they make me hungry}, and her recipes are heavenly good to the taste buds.

Here are a few photos of my candies, sorry I forgot to take photos of my brownies.




My hubby loved the brownies.  I was super sneaky, and popped a few in the freezer to save for him as a special treat today on Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Smiles, Paula


{ Follow Me On Pinterest  } Paula Parrish

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to these recipes--those pretzel bites look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look sooo yummy. I will have to add this to my list of treats. Thanks for sharing at Artsy Corner :)

    ReplyDelete