Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008


Got to love it! I love this layout of our 2 older children, it was so fun and easy. I opened Photoshop, added a square for the photo, typed the journaling and printed it out on my 12x12 printer on pattern paper. The best part is that I could add some of my favorite traditional scrapbooking supplies and distress it (of course) with ink and sanding.


The journaling reads:
Clown to the left, that's Randie . . . Joker to the right hey that's Happy.
Stuck With You
poor, poor Randie! She's such a sweet girl. Her character traits include being kind, goofy and level headed. She got stuck with her crazy and wacky brother. His out going personality and caring heart. He got stuck with a drama queen little sister to watch over and love.
Smiles, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment