I’m Paula, a free spirit, entrepreneur, traveler, vandweller and lover of life. I make a living making, marketing, and selling my handmade jewelry, dream catchers and hippie handbags.
Pages
▼
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Most days you will find me bare foot with muddy hands watering, harvesting or attending to my garden. I love being outside and growing veggies, flowers and herbs. Earlier this week a got bitten by snake while walking across by yard...eeekkk! My right foot is healing and hurts, well from here on out I will be wearing boots. Or at the least until I forget about the pain that my foot was in, right! Here are a few photos of my garden to share with you. Nikki you will notice the tea pot in my strawberry patch.....so cute!
you sound pretty casual considering you got bitten by a snake! eek indeed!! - I'll need more details when I see you at scrapbooking!
ReplyDelete