Reasons to add cocoa to your skin care routine.
- Cocoa is high antioxidants, which are know to improve and repair skin cells.
- Applied topically cocoa increases hydration, calms, and soothes the skin.
- Cocoa contains Vitamins A, B12, B-complex, D and E.
- Give my handmade Chocolate Rose Soap a try enriched with cocoa.
- Cocoa increases circulation and blood flow.
- It is high in mineral content, it contains copper, iron, manganese, magnesium and zinc. These minerals promote cell growth, repair of tissue and improve the absorption of nutrients.
I am sharing with you a DIY body scrub recipe that contains Cocoa, you may want to give this a try at home.
DIY Chocolate Scrub Recipe
6 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
2 Cups of Honey
2 Cups of Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
½ Cup of Olive Oil
First combine honey, olive oil in a bowl and mix well. Then stir in cocoa, salt and mix completely. The consistency of the scrub should be thick. Apply scrub to your skin and gently massage in a circular motion all over your body. To remove rinse with warm water.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to come and visit my blog.