Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Best of 2012

Happy New Year!
Now that 2012 has passed, it’s a great time to look back at the year.
Looking back, one thing comes to mind.
Da-ang!  2012 was a Great Year!
I loved the time that I spent reconnecting with my family,
my blog gained so many new followers,
and my handmade soap business exploded
with a record number of sales.
It was a big year for my blog
Paula Parrish Living a Blessed Life!
Just in case you missed my most popular posts from 2012.
I put together a list of my top blog posts.



Here is the countdown:
#2
Thank you to all of my lovely followers,
you truly make my blog an awesome place.
Smiles, Paula


{ Follow Me On Pinterest  } Paula Parrish

8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say, I love your blog, your awesome recipes and photos. Lots of inspiration here, thanks, and have a truly blessed new year! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to what you have in store for us this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your dishwasher doap recipe, where would I find washing soda?

    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I meant "soap" recipe. :)

    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend that you use Arm & Hammer Washing Soda or Arm & Hammer Baking Soda both found in the laundry isle of the supermarket.

      Delete
  5. Hi Paula!! I know I've guest posted on your blog a few times and wanted to let you know that I am now looking for guest bloggers for the month of February! More details here, if you're interested: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it was a great year, yay! Hopefully this one turns out to be even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a great year! Thanks for commenting on my post about Valentine's Day projects and my anniversary. It was totally magical! I'm thinking this year will be a little more low key :)
    Marty@Marty's Musings

    ReplyDelete