The holidays are quickly approaching, and I love giving homemade gifts.
How about whipping up some amazing Bubbly Bath Salts.
They make perfect holidays gifts.
Package this Bubbly Bath Salt in fun containers,
along with a washcloth, and tie with a ribbon.
This do it yourself recipe combines the fun of a bubble bath
with the relaxing muscle power of bath salts.
DIY Bubbly Bath Salts
6 Cups of Kosher Salt
¾ Cup of Liquid Soap
1 Tablespoon of Sweet Almond Oil
1 to 2 Drops of Jasmine Essential Oil
3 to 4 Drops of Soy Food Coloring (optional)
Stir the soap, oils, and food coloring together. Evenly pour over the salt, and stir until the salt is evenly coated. Spread bath salt out in a thin layer on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper, and allow it to air dry overnight. Pack into a glass container of your choice.
To use, pour ¼ cup of the salt under running water while drawing a bath. Relax in the tub and enjoy!
- Bathing with bath salts stimulates circulation, and hydrates your skin.
- Use mini jars, create a fun pack of three bath salts in different scents.
- Bath salts can open your pores to purify your skin, cleansing away dirt, sweat, and unwanted toxins.
- Enjoy the full benefits of the aromatherapy powers of essential oils.
- Make some lavender bath salt to relax and ease nervous tension.
Thank you to all of you that have taken the time
to stop by my little piece of the internet.
I hope that you enjoyed your visit and will stop back by often.
Remember, I would love to hear from you, so leave me a comment below.