I love to enjoy a yummy homemade smoothie for lunch.
Whenever I included fresh pineapple chunks in my smoothie,
I always save the pineapple peels to use as body scrubbers.
I use the inner part of the peel, not the outside which would be too harsh on my skin.
This yummy fruity smelling treatment leaves my skin soft, and refreshed.
DIY Pineapple Peel Body Scrub
- The Peels with ¼" of Fresh Pineapple, cut into 3 to 4 inch Wide Strips
- I store the remaining pineapple peels in my refrigerator to use another time.
- Pineapple contains an enzyme called papain that stimulates the replacement of old skin cells with fresh new ones.
- Pineapple is rich in Alpha-Hydroxy Acids which slows down the aging process.
- Do not use on your face, as will be to harsh.
- Pineapple contains enzymes and the antioxidant vitamins A and C, which are good for your skin.
I hope that you find this post to be informative and helpful?
Thanks for dropping by my blog.