Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cold Relief Bath Soak


Believe me, when I say that it takes a great deal to slow me down.
Last week some type of yuck cold flu bug thing hit me hard.
I had to take long afternoon naps for two days and
found myself in bed very very very early each night.
I say, who has time to sleep when there are so many
creative things to make lurking about on Pinterest.
I know you, know what I mean.
I am on the mead but this nasty cough is still hanging on
with some congestion in my chest.
Perfect timing to share my
Cold Relief Bath Soak recipe with you.

Cold Relief Bath Soak Recipe
Ingredients:
2 cups Epsom Salt
3 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil 
2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil 
Instructions:
Combine the ingredients together and 
pour into the flow of your warm bath water.


Epsom salt contains magnesium, which has been shown to; ease stress,
lower blood pressure, relax, help headaches and relieve pain.
Rosemary Essential Oil added to your bath, can assist with
congestion, muscular aches, cramps, pains, stiff neck, colds, constipation,
coughs, bronchitis, back pain, sinusitis, physical and mental fatigue.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is perfect to add to a hot bath
because it is effective for treating a cold, cough, running nose, sore throat
and nasal congestion.
Bye, Bye for now my bath and bed are calling me.
Thanks for stopping by.
Smiles, Paula

4 comments:

  1. Sick or not, soaking in a tub with this recipe sounds wonderful! Hope you're feeling better:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill have to keep this in mind now that allergy season is upon us =(
    hope you feel better in the mornin!

    Lovely thoughts from Steph at http://barefootbusy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a speedy recovery. thanks so much for sharing this lovely recipe, will try it out the next time one of us gets sick
    love
    jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that I just met you at the Hunsader Festival, searched on Pinterest for a cold relief remedy and this is where it brought me! You have an beautiful site & it was a pleasure meeting you that day! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete