Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Had so much FUN!

Last Tuesday evening I had the opportunity to speak at the All Mom's Club in Sarasota.  I shared with the Mom's my knowledge of natural skin care and my handmade soap craft.  I also shared my yummy all natural recipe of a "Brown Sugar Body Scrub" which everyone enjoyed making and taking home.  Oh, yea this gorgeous yellow hat was just one of the prizes in the raffle.  Suzanne was the lucky winner of this hat, but I just had to have my photo taken with it on.


Don't Forget...............................
About the launch of my new "Green Skin Care Guide". This guide is filled with natural skin care tips so you will know what products to buy that are healthy and beneficial to your skin. The guide will also include fun and natural beauty recipe cards so that you can make a glowing facial cleaner and a moisturizing mask with ingredients from your own kitchen.


Get a copy of my FREE "Green Skin Care Guide".

Click Here to Sign Up . . . Today!

As a special bonus leave a comment on this post by simply announcing that you signed up for the guide and you will automatically be entered in a drawing to receive a special gift pack of handmade soap from Natural Garden Soaps. Photo of the Gift Pack of Handmade Soap to be added on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment