Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I cry when I am happy.

I think about my weight all the time. I am either on a diet or going to start one . . . tomorrow.

I enjoy a cup of herbal tea before bedtime.

I do not sing well, but I love to sing.

I enjoy spoiling the people that I love.

I once forgot my video camera at the airport.

Every morning I eat oatmeal for breakfast.

Since I am new to the Blogging world, I am not sure that I know 7 people to tag. For now I will tag Gina, Justin and I will add a few additional names later.

No comments:

Post a Comment